Monday, July 18, 2011

Real Engagement: Shana and Alex

Align Center



Shana and Alex have one of the most unique engagement story's we have ever heard and we only thought it was fitting to use Shana's story!

"On May 21, 2011, I was standing at the kitchen counter finishing making a cake for a dinner party, and Alex came up behind me and tossed the ring on top of the cake.

Then he sang me the song he wrote:


You're the Yin to my Yang

Like buffalo sauce on a chicken wing

Would you like to wear a wedding ring?



And then got down on one knee. (It took the old guy a while to get back up though)

Of course I said yes. It was a total surprise, and very silly, and very Alex. I loved it!

Plus the ring has purple stones, and I do LOVE purple. Nice work fella!"
Here is the real note that Alex wrote the song on...



Congratulations Shana and Alex! We are so excited for your beach wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog