Friday, October 28, 2011

My My My Boogie Shoes!


"Girl, To Be With You Is My Fav'rite Thing
Uh Huh
And I Can't Wait Til I See You Again
Yeah, Yeah
I Want To Put On My My My My My
Boogie Shoes
Just To Boogie With You, Yeah
I Want To Put On My My My My My
Boogie Shoes Just To Boogie With You,Uh Huh"
-Boogie Shoes, KC & the Sunshine Band

When a wedding is over, we always anxiously await for the photographer's e-mail to pop in our inbox saying the pictures are done and up on their website. We, of course, scour through the images of the bride and groom and the shots of the details, but want to know what are some of our favorite kinds of pictures? The dancing shots, of course! Once the bridal party and guests have had a chance to relax and "let their hair down", the photographer is always able to get amazing pictures. Here are some of our favorites from the classic first dance to the party on the dance floor!


Jessica & Todd share their first dance at Magnolia Plantation.


Lauren and Chad had their first dance at their New Year's Eve wedding at the Cotton Dock. We love this image of Chad dipping back Lauren!


Our hands down most creative first dance was from Ann and Ryan at their Daniel Island Club wedding. The couple did a choreographed dance to "Get Down Tonight" by K.C. and the Sunshine Band.


Pay attention here, Dads! This father and daughter had the most amazing choreographed dance we've ever seen! It was a medley of songs leading in to a Tina Turner finale! Absolutely amazing!


Lauren and her mother boogied down on stage with the band!


A jubilant father of the bride!


Keep on dancin', y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog