Friday, February 10, 2012

"I Present To You Mr. and Mrs. Murray"


This wedding feature is that of my beautiful cousin Katie Lynch and her now husband Haskell Murray. This couple is one that does not miss a beat with each other. They truly are two that I can say complete each other in every way. Katie and I have always been close and I often wondered who would be the perfect guy to compliment such a sweet and sincere girl. The moment that Katie introduced me to Haskell I knew that he was definitely her other half. Their wedding day was full of wonderful family and friends that surrounded this incredible couple with love celebrating all night long!  Katie chose to get married in her hometown of Concord, North Carolina in her home church with a reception following at The Club at Irish Creek. The fabulous LindseyLee Hartsell did a magnificent job of capturing this day and all the love that went into it.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog