Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Engagement: Bonnie & Matthew


Hello, Charleston wedding season! We're so glad you are here. We LOVE a good spring Chareston wedding and this one is sure to be a perfect Southern celebration of a wonderful couple.

Bonnie & Matthew are set to be married this march March at Old Wide Awake Plantation. Were so pleased we are able to be a part of this wedding. There are so many cute details we can't wait to share with you about their big day. However, we won't give away any of the wedding goodness just yet...(you'll have to check back for their wedding post!) For now, check out their engagement story below.





In Bonnie's words...

Matthew and I met through the family that I nannied for, for two years in Alpharetta, GA. Starting out as friends and running partners, we started to become close and soon realized our mutual feelings for one another. Spring turned into summer, and we spent many lazy days enjoying boat rides and evening picnics on Lake Lanier. We soaked up every minute spent together, because at the end of the summer I had plans to move to Nashville, TN where I had taken a job working for Young Life Capernaum working with kids with disabilities. After moving to Nashville, we travelled back and forth to see each other as often as we could. One september weekend, I came home to celebrate my niece's birthday and spend time with Matthew. I woke up on that saturday morning and started making banana bread for Matthew and I to have on a picnic. He came and picked me up and we went to one of our favorite spots on the lake, where we had shared a favorite date. We finished eating our breakfast, and I could tell Matthew was a little nervous, when he got down on one knee and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him. I said yes!!

For more precious engagement pictures, click here....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog