Monday, July 16, 2012

20 Father Daughter Song Ideas

Melt your Dads heart with these great Father Daughter song ideas.

                                                                                    Ward and Treat Wedding


1. "How Sweet it is to be loved by you" James Taylor or Michael Buble  
2. "Unforgettable" Natalie & Nat King Cole
3. "Constellations" Jack Johnson
4."Count on me" Bruno Mars
5. "Fathers and Daughters" Paul Simon  
6. "Daughters" John Mayer
7. "I Loved her First" Heartland
8. "In my Life" Beatles
9.   "Stealing Cinderella" Chuck Wicks
10. "I hope you Dance" Lee Ann Womack
11. "I Loved Her First" Heartland
12. "Kind and Generous" Natalie Mercharst
13. " Just the Way You Are" Billy Joel
14. " My Little Girl" Tim McGraw
15. " My Wish" Rascal Flats
16. "Somethin' Special" Colbie Caillat
17. "Isn't She Lovely" Steven Wonder
18. "You Raise Me Up" Josh Groban
19. "Your Song" Elton John
20. " You've Got a Friend" Scotty McCreery  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog