Our Co-Owner and full service wedding planner Jacqueline Volz picked these dresses below!
1- Rivini - The Avina Gown. This gown is so elegant and sleek, and the back is absolutely stunning.
2. Rubin Singer Couture- This gown is so royal! The detail on top and the movement of the skirt really makes this fit for a queen!
3. Badgley Mischka - I love the 1920's nod this dress gives! The 20's is my favorite time era and I love how much this dress honors that time. Also love the blush color so different for that bride looking to be bold and out of the box!
Our Co-Owner and full service wedding planner (and bride to be!) Meredith Severs picked these lovely gowns below!
1. Oscar De La Renta Gown- I'm loving the details on the shoulders. This would be such a fun gown for a bride that isn't afraid to wear it!
2. Monique Lhuillier Gown - Beautiful and classic to me. I love the boldness of the skirt and love Monique. It reminds me of my dress!
3. Marchesa Gown- I love this look. I love the embellishment at the top that glams it up!
Our day of coordinator Brooke Coleman picked a whole collection, she just couldn't choose. She absolutely loves the Pronovias Bridal Collection.