Thursday, October 31, 2013

Sweetgrass Socials favorite bridal gowns from 2014 Market!

Today we have a fun blog post for y'all! The gals at Sweetgrass Social decided to compile our favorite bridal gowns from the designers new 2014 collections. There are so many to choose from but we finally narrowed it down to our top choices. We hope you love them just as much as we do!

Our Co-Owner and full service wedding planner Jacqueline Volz picked these dresses below!


1- Rivini - The Avina Gown. This gown is so elegant and sleek, and the back is absolutely stunning. 




2. Rubin Singer Couture- This gown is so royal! The detail on top and the movement of the skirt really makes this fit for a queen!


3. Badgley Mischka - I love the 1920's nod this dress gives! The 20's is my favorite time era and I love how much this dress honors that time. Also love the blush color so different for that bride looking to be bold and out of the box!


Our Co-Owner and full service wedding planner (and bride to be!) Meredith Severs picked these lovely gowns below! 

1. Oscar De La Renta Gown- I'm loving the details on the shoulders. This would be such a fun gown for a bride that isn't afraid to wear it!



2. Monique Lhuillier Gown - Beautiful and classic to me. I love the boldness of the skirt and love Monique. It reminds me of my dress!


3. Marchesa Gown- I love this look. I love the embellishment at the top that glams it up!


Our day of coordinator Brooke Coleman picked a whole collection, she just couldn't choose. She absolutely loves the Pronovias Bridal Collection


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog