1. A Charleston welcome guide, courtesy of our local convention visitors bureau!
2. A welcome note from Missy and Dan saying how happy they are that everyone is joining them for their wedding day.
3. A bag of candied pecan pralines (a Charleston favorite!)
4. Benne wafers
5. A bag of stone ground grits
6. A bottle of Fiji water
7. A little hangover remedy kit for the next morning, including a vitamin supplement from the brides mother's vitamin and wellness store.
8. Of course, there was a mini bottle of Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka, made in Charleston and also a part of Missy's signature cocktail!
Here are some other fun examples of wedding welcome bags or boxes! Make sure you add personal touches and the colors of your wedding if you'd like. Have it represent the two of you and what you love!