1. First are some breath mints, just to get you feeling fresh!
2. Band-aids for life's little boo-boo's
3. Eye Drops
4 & 5. Nail polish, in case the bride or brides maids chip a nail!
6. Advil for a headache
7 & 8. Safety pins for the clothing and bobby pins for some loose hair dos!
10. Tissues, of course for the tears of joy!
12. Sewing Kit
13. Hair Spray to keep that hair in place! This is important to have in warm climates. Charleston especially.
14. Lint roller, just in case the groom and grooms men need to lint roll their suits.
16. Tide to go for those little stains that happen at dinner, or maybe a little spill from your drink!
17. A snack. This can be helpful before hand just to hold you over until cocktail hour or dinner.
18. Water is a must! You have to stay hydrated during your wedding day, so you can look radiant and feel great!
19. Face powder for a little touch up in between dancing or photos!
Be sure to put these in a really cute basket of some sort and have it match with your decor! The guests love when they see these in the bathrooms as well because they may have forgotten something that you have conveniently provided in this fun basket!